Tuesday, July 15, 2008

10k

I have been sooooo busy lately that I have, of course, made blogging my LAST priority!
So, this is what we have been up to lately:

I ran a 10k on the Fourth of July. I came in 3rd place in my division with a time of 48:29, I was tenth over all the women, and 37th place men and women all age groups combined.


We went to Disneyland the night before July 4th. Hannah and Chase had great seats for the parade. Chase was so excited to see all the characters go by!


I made a diaper "cake" centerpiece for my friend Tiffany's baby shower. She wasn't able to attend the shower, however, because baby Drake came a little too soon! He was three weeks early!

3 comments:

Natalie Black said...

You go girl! Those are some super-sexy running shorts...did you happen to buy matching shorts with your running buddy for your very first ever marathon? Cuz I'm thinking I have the exact same pair. Miss you! P.S. You have far surpassed me with your speedy time, but I still think we need to do NYC 2009 together. Running the Provo River Half on August 9th - wish me luck!

L said...

You are so talented in so many ways!!! Way to go Brooke!

jessi said...

I love your cake! It is darling!