Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We went to the beach yesterday with lots of friends. It was so much fun!

Chase completely passed out!


Hannah with her 2 BFFs collecting rocks!


Me and my favorite little girl!

We had a group birthday party for Christina, Melissa, Erika, and Lindsay:

The decorations Kami and I made for the b-day party... You can't really see in the picture, but we made bracelet's as party favors!

Here is all the jewelry Kami and I have started to make... We are hoping to start a small "business" ... we may start with an Etsy site. Look for B.F. Designz - hopefully coming soon!!!

5 comments:

L said...

So much fun!! There is nothing better than going to the beach with a bunch of good friends!

Your jewelry is beautiful!

Lindsay said...

We have such great times! Thanks for the dinner party it was wonderful. I've already enjoyed wearing my jewelry.

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

umm, hello! That jewelry is beautiful! I'll take one of each please!!!

Jodie said...

ooh, fun jewelry. I love your blog layout! Who designed it?

Marianne and Matt said...

Hey Brooke...remember me?(Marianne Noel)now Marianne Lorz:) I love your blog and it's so fun seeing your cute little kids. Way to go on all your marathon runs. I felt good about running a mile today....until I read your blog:) Anyway, it's fun to catch up with your life. You can check out our blog as well...Lorzfamilyblogger.blogspot.com