Friday, October 31, 2008

WHO am I Kidding?????

BUT, SERIOUSLY! Who am I kidding? I don't REALLY have time to update this thing like I should... maybe every TWO months?????
Okay, so here are pictures of all we have been up to for the past TWO months! I cannot believe how busy life has been for me lately! This first picture is of us today at Disneyland... Then Halloween... Then me and SOME of my close friends in New York... Hannah's Birthday party at Chuckie Cheese... Some pictures at the beach...




































2 comments:

jessi said...

Are you coming here for Christmas? I want to order some jewelry!....and see you if you have time! I missed you every time you come, but if you have a free night we would love you to come for dinner :) let me know
Jessi

Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.