Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Thank goodness for Christina! I had 112 pictures that I had taken over the last two weeks -- preschool pics, park pics, disneyland pics, easter pics (all dressed in cute easter clothing) and the pics I took at Christina's-- I went to transfer them to my computer yesterday, and I don't know what happened to them -- they were automatially deleted from the memory stick, and I spent over three hours trying to locate them in any random file on the computer -- NO LUCK !



So... here are the pics Christina took of us at her house on Easter. They invited us over for dinnner and an easter egg hunt! We all had a blast... and Christina beat me (again) at Take Two...TWICE!




4 comments:

tiffany Snyder said...

i hope you find them..... i would die, pitures are everything..

Anonymous said...

That egg hunt looks a lot warmer than the one we had.

Dusty & Raphael said...

Brooke! That's so sad about your pictures - I would have a heart attack! I saw this on youtube the other day and thought of you and megan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTn1v5TGK_w check it out - and pace yourselves :)

Becca said...

Unfortunately I've had the same problem before. Jeff was able to find a program online for like $30 and we were able to recover all of our pics. If you're interested, have Marcus give him a call. We've already had to use it several times. Thirty bucks is definitly worth it for all those memories.