Tuesday, September 25, 2007



Today was Hannah's first day of preschool. I have been trying to get her into something since we moved out here. There are so many kids in our town!! All of the public preschools had waiting lists a mile long, and the private schools cost WAY too much. SO, I decided to join a co-op preschool. I only have to teach twice a month, so I think it will work out well. It is structured really well, and the curriculum is based on that of the local school district.


Hannah's birthday is tomorrow, and Judy and Michelle are flying to town to celebrate with her. We are going to the "princess lunch" and to Disneyland. She is very excited to turn 4 years old.

She is becoming such a bright, independent child. Yesterday at the park, she went across the monkey bars all by herself. She was so happy that she did it over and over again and insisted that I take a picture!

0 comments: